What is Property Mutation?
The mutation is nothing but a permanent change of owners name in government records like revenue records or municipal Body. It very important after making a sale deed.
Process to transfer the property.
1. Negotiation of the sale price.
2. Make an agreement to sale which include the terms and conditions.
3. Make a sale deed with completion of all terms and condition mentioned in the agreement to sale.
4. Mutation: Update the buyer name as owner in all governments record. Its final ownership transfer step.
Visit Us https://propreader.com/
Advantage of Property Mutation.
1. Its an ownership proof as per government records.
2. Property mutation avoids frauds. Previous owner cant sells the property.
3. If any reason government acquire the land then that compensation is going to a person whose name on the mutation.
1.Copy of sale deed or other transfer documents.
2.Application for mutation.
3.Indemnity bond on stamp paper.
4.Affidavit on stamp paper.
5.Receipt of up to date tax payment (In case of built-up property of Commercial Land)
6.Copy of power of attorney if applicable.
Additional document in case o inheritance or will Death certificate, Copy of will or succession certificate, Copy of power of attorney if applicable.
Fix the Appointment→Visit→Collect Require Documents→Make Draft→Verification→Notaries in front of authority.