Driving Licence Registration In Kasarwadi Pune
A driving license is an official document issued by the government of India, permitting an individual to drive a vehicle on Indian roads. This document certifies that the individual is eligible to drive or ride motorized vehicles such as a car, truck, bike, bus, etc., without any supervision. In India, a driving license is issued by the Regional Transport Authority (RTA) or Regional Transport Office (RTO) of the state you reside in. A driving licence contains a registration number and a passport size photo that gives you the identity of the owner of the vehicle. It must have a rubber stamp and the signature of the officer-in-charge along with the mention of the office it was issued from. In India, if you are learning to drive, then you should first get a learner's license after which you can get a permanent driving license.
If you are pulled over by a police officer or state trooper, the first thing that he or she will ask for is your driver’s license. Without it, you have no right to operate a vehicle on public roadways.
There are two steps to get a permanent Driving License:-
Step – I Obtaining a learner’s license.
Step - II Obtaining a Permanent Driving license.
learners Licence is valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
As per the Motor Vehicle Act 1988, a valid Driving Licence is necessary to drive any motor vehicle on public roads.
The driving training should be imparted by a person who possesses a permanent driving licence. If you are interested in getting yourself trained from
a Motor Driving School, a list of Motor Driving Schools approved by the government could be referred to.
From LLD – duly signed by the driving licence holder with two specimen signatures(to be filled in the office where the licence was last renewed).
One recent passport size photograph.
Note:-The applicant is eligible to duplicate licence in case of original is Lost/Defaced/Torn.
Process to fill the DL application form online In India :
1. Visit the Sarathi website and download the driving license application form.
2. Fill the form as per the instructions provided on the screen and click on 'Submit'.
3. In the case of minor applicants, the form is to be printed out and Part D is to be filled out and signed by the parent/guardian at nearest RTO.
4. Upload the documents to be submitted along with the application form (proof of age, proof of address, learner's license number).
5. A Web Application Number will be generated after submission, which can be used to track the status of the application.
6. Once the application has been processed, a notification will be sent via SMS.
Process to fill the DL application form in RTO or offline in India :
1. The applicant has to obtain a Form 4 which is the application form for motor vehicle Driving License Registration in India. The form can be downloaded from the state transport website. Alternatively, the customer can also visit the nearest RTO to procure Form.
2. Completely fill the application form and submit it with other documents like age proof and address proof at the RTO in the jurisdiction in which you live. Also, schedule a slot for driving license test at the RTO and pay the fee for taking the test.
3. Be present at your driving license test center on the specified time and date. Once you clear the test, you're driving license will be awarded on the spot or will be sent to your registered address.
4. Also, if you are taking driving lessons from a driving school, the school will help you apply for a driving license.
5. After completing the form, the applicant can submit it online by clicking on the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. After submitting the form, an auto-generated Web Application Number will appear on screen.
The lists of documents required for driving license are:
1. Age Proof (any one of the below-given documents)
2. Birth Certificate.
3. PAN Card.
5. 10th Class mark sheet.
6. Transfer certificate from any school for any class with date of birth printed on it.