Sale Deed registration in Bibvewadi Pune
1. It includes the details of the property which called it as property schedule. Property schedule is a location, address, Description.
2.Details of the seller and buyers like Name, Age, Occupation, Pan Card No, Adhaar No, Mobile Number and address.
3.Payment details sale price, Advance, Date and Mode of payment.
4.About to handover the all original property documents.
5.About to possession of the property.
6.sellers declares that the said property does not have any encumbrances and Liens.
7.Indemnity provision for the property if there is any damage.
It’s a final document which transfer the complete rights of the seller to buyer is called as sale deed.
1. Ensure property title should be clear .i.e. take 30 year title report of the property.
2. No Encumbrances and liens.
3. Check for any condition in the sale deed. There must not be any condition.
4. Make a draft from a legal expert.
Execution process of sale deed.
1. Draft the sale deed by a legal expert.
2. Pay stamp duty and registration on higher in between consideration or property market value.
3. Sign, thumb and photographs of seller and buyer.
4. Witnesses with there Name, sign and address.
5. Original property documents provided by the seller.
6. Power of attorney in case any one of the buyer or seller can not present for the execution.
7. Generally stamp duty and registration charges will be born by the buyer.
Note : Here is the List of Registration Offices In Pune
Click Here to Check